BMRC Solutions a leading industrial automation systems integration company with capabilities across all major industry verticals
to deliver services, training and post-implementation support. We leverage experience and innovation in bridging the gaps between OT & IT to help our clients improve effectiveness and achieve results.
We have a unique way of running projects and providing training and advice, so our clients get the best results with less cost and risk.
To be successful in this role, you will leverage your network to identify and generate sales within the ASEAN market, with a specific focus on new business. Using your project services knowledge and experience, you will demonstrate the ability to engage clients on a broad range of OT & IT offerings to create a sales pipeline.
- Strong ability to engage customers – both over the phone and face to face.
- Build a pipeline of potential sales opportunities, across project services in BMRC Solutions' domains of focus, consulting, training and WeCare support.
- Meet & exceed revenue targets on an ongoing quarterly/annual basis.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of our competitors and to use these to maximum advantage in ensuring value to our clients.
- Promote sales success in conjunction with marketing and developing client reference sites, testimonials & case studies.
- Create best practices in business and contractual relationships within their territory.
- Automation/MES/MOM/IIoT/HA project services experience is highly regarded, although those with a strong industrial automation product sales background would be considered.
- Must have the ability to understand and relate to customers' pain points and build proposals leveraging BMRC Solutions' solutions to address them.
- Successful track record in client engagement, relationships management and growing sales revenue and gross profit in the industrial automation space.
- Maintain consistent records of client’s attraction strategies and quality lead generation.
- Business Skills
- Responsible for understanding and measuring customer requirements for the projects under pursuit.
- Networks and partners with customers/vendors/partners and coordinates efforts to resolve complex problems, responds and delivers timely proposals detailing cost-effective solutions for clients.
- Participates in development of business and marketing strategies to optimize the performance of new and existing service offerings.
- Knows and applies business metrics to assigned accounts, tracking performance relative to business targets.
If the above describes you and what you are passionate about, we would love to speak with you. Or, see our other openings.