In accordance to the methodology defined in the BMRC Solutions quality system, the Project Manager will lead, coordinate and
manage various projects through all phases of planning, engineering, testing, commissioning and subsequent support. Project management responsibilities include scheduling, planning, budgeting and
implementing engineering management across multiple functional domains such as Industrial Automation, MES/MOM, IIoT, High-Availability & Customer Support. Responsibilities will include identifying,
establishing and coordinating resources for system development with domestic and international collegues.
The Project Manager is accountable for results and is responsible for providing updates on project progress. The Project Manager will also assist in the development of business and marketing strategies and optimize the performance of solutions at new and existing clients to achieve project objectives. In depth industry knowledge, business objectives and portfolio planning will be highly regarded. To succeed in this role, you would have naturally progressed in your career from an industrial automation project engineering and consulting background.
- Project Management Skills
- Provide project management of industrial automation related systems integration projects with minimal direction. This includes planning, scheduling, reporting and providing technical coordination guidance across multiple functional areas.
- Defines and manages project team's resource requirements which support the project goals with respect to time, budget and quality.
- Provides in depth and advanced knowledge in the project management discipline. Responsible for financial, applied technology and schedule performance of assigned projects within cost limitations & established standards.
- Consulting experience in at least three of the following verticals: Automotive, Data Centres & Facilities, FMCG, F&B, Life Sciences, Marine, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Semiconductors/Foundries, Transportation or Water/Wastewater.
- Leadership Skills
- Provide project related technical, interpersonal, motivational leadership and performance management of teams throughout all phases of the project including resource allocation, task planning, progress tracking and recognition.
- Applies interpersonal skills required to lead, motivate and resolve conflict within a project team environment so that scheduled activities are performed in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Independently identifies, manages and mitigates project risks, resulting in proactive contingency planning as required. Demonstrates strong drive for action and issue resolution.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ensure team member goals align with project objectives, facilitate team decisions within guidelines, and effectively communicate business issues/directions to team and management. Plan, schedule and organize product development projects, using the input and skills of team members.
- Provides performance feedback assessment and coaching for team to Business/Functional managers. Holds teams accountable for deliverables.
- Reviews progress with the Business/Functional Manager or Program Manager and periodically with senior management.
- Develops effective relationships with clients, partners, and collegues.
- Business Skills
- Networks and partners with customers/vendors/partners and coordinates efforts to resolve complex problems, responds and delivers timely and cost-effective quality solutions. Responsible for understanding and measuring customer requirements for the projects under development.
- Participates in development of business and marketing strategies to optimize the performance of new and existing service offerings.
- Knows and applies business metrics to assigned projects, tracking performance relative to business goals.
If the above describes you and what you are passionate about, we would love to speak with you. Or, see our other openings.