BMRC Solutions specializes in automated manufacturing and business systems integration related activities mainly serving manufacturing customers with industrial processes. We deliver a wide range of services focused in this industry including turnkey automation systems, management information systems, IIoT, high availability solutions, training, audits, and certification programs, as well as WeCare 24/7 technical support. BMRC Solutions firmly believes that creation of safe and healthy working conditions in our workplaces and throughout our project implementations is as important as production, quality, costs and other aspects of industrial and related activities. The products, assets and services we utilize on our premises and those that we deploy during projects shall be safe and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other requirements that we subscribe to. EHSQ compliance is an inherent part of our business planning, strategic and operational objectives.
Consistent with the above, we shall strive to:
- Protect the safety and occupational health of our employees, dependents, contractors and customers by providing a safe environment for all employees and visitors to our facilities and project areas.
- Comply with all the applicable local and federal laws and regulations.
- Use cost-effective methodologies for the efficient use of materials, energy, water and other resources.
- Prevent pollution, preserve biological diversity and safeguard the environment for sustainable development. Minimising the environmental impact of our operations through pollution prevention activities.
- Develop and maintain an Environment Health & Safety (EHS) program to address known hazards in our workplaces, conforming to corporate EHSQ guidelines and the best management practices.
- Design, construct and operate our project deliverables in a manner that protects human health, safety of the occupants and minimizes the impact of its operations on people, assets and the surrounding community throughout the course of the project.
- Set and review realistic EHSQ objectives and targets to enable continual improvement in our EHSQ performance.
- Fulfill our responsibility to ourselves and the organisation for our own safety. Line managers are accountable for the actions of their subordinates and shall always enforce safe work practices.
- Train all employees focusing on achieving zero injuries, zero environmental incidents and zero operating disruptions.
- Enforce employees involved in our projects shall be safety trained and follow all safety procedures as mandated by the customer, regulatory body which governs the industry of the customer's manufacturing process and BMRC Solutions policies.
- Require systems are thoroughly checked out prior to commissioning. Each and every employee has full stop–work authority, should he or she feel a requested task may be unsafe.
- Review the suitability of this policy at least once every three years to maintain its relevance and to identify areas for improvement.
If there are any questions regarding this EHSQ policy, you may contact us using the information below.
1 Scotts Road