We offer systems that cover everything from standard Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems to full-featured Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) implementations utilizing comprehensive standards-based plant modeling coupled with a suite of optimization, data integration, and visualization modules. BMRC Solutions has extensive experience deploying MOM and MES based on our strong foundations in Lean Manufacturing and Manufacturing Quality Systems. We can provide plant-wide solutions tailored to your specific management information system needs. To smooth the implementation process, we apply our GAMP + Agile development methodology to design and execute our solutions. Our's is an iterative and incremental approach with deep customer involvement in requirements gathering and strong execution governance to ensure successful deployments.
We specialize in:
- Gathering requirements and specifications development
- Plant Modeling using ISA-88 & ISA-95 Standards
- Integrating Displays on the Shop Floor
- Plant wide KPIs with drill-down analytics
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and downtime analysis
- Product & Material Track and Trace
- Genealogy & Reverse Genealogy
- Quality Monitoring with Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Message Exchanges with PackML, BatchML, B2MML, KPIML
- Developing Reports and Dashboards
- Providing Secure Access to Mobile Platforms
BMRC Solutions MOM/MES solutions are a combination of integrated business and process data in a production model, flowchart based graphical tools for defining and executing business processes, raw materials, feed-stocks and product tracking through an entire plant for continuous or batch processes, standardization of quality management operations, production scheduling with integration to business systems and finally, plant performance reporting. A thorough analysis is conducted at the onset of the project to determine the readiness of factory in terms of automation, personnel and computing resources to ensure a structured and integrated approach to coordinating business and operational functions between people, existing applications and new functionality provided. Contact Us today for more information.